The Global market for Lung Cancer Surgery is expected to reach $ 86 billion by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of around 5.7% from 2014 to 2020. Lung Cancer is the lethal lung tumor portrayed by the undisciplined growth of cells in the lung tissues. The interpretation of lung cancer is confirmed by biopsy which is carried out using bronchoscopy or CT-guidance. Lung cancer surgery is the surgical ablation of cancer tissue from the lung. The type of surgery depends upon the size of tumor and its position within the lung.
Lung Cancer Surgery is a complicated operation & hence should be done by a surgeon who has a lot of experience in operating lung cancers. The Global Lung Cancer Surgery Market is segmented on the basis of Types of Surgeries (Segmentectomy, Lobectomy, Pneumonectomy and Sleeve Resection), Products (Surgical Devices & Monitoring Devices) & Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World).
Rise in the level of air pollution, technological advancements in the field of minimally invasive surgeries and rising incidences of lung cancer due to change in lifestyle are some of the reasons enhancing the growth of the market.
Effective alternative treatment, abrupt location & large size of tumor and post-surgery pain are some of the constraints faced by the market.
What the report offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Lung Cancer Surgery Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Lung Cancer Surgery Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.