28 weeks pregnant with Menstrual Type Pain and lower back pain on left side?
It’s been happening off and on for 3 days now and is getting to the point to where I wake up in the middle of the night with pain. Today the back pain has been pretty much constant and I try changing positions, stretching and nothing seems to relieve it. Should I call L&D and ask about the pain?
- Should I see a doctor about my back pain?
- What is a good home treatment for lower back pain?
- Watson 349 for back pain can I use it for menstral cramps?
- Can I drink after taking medication for back pain?
- Lower back pain and cramps after period?
- how can you get rid of upper back pain fast?
- What kind of doctor to see for back pain?
- What would a discography show for lower back pain and possible pinched nerve?
- lower back pain and bleeding after a fall?
- Is back pain normal if you lose weight too fast?
- Relief of lower back pain and hips in pregnancy?
- Best Yoga positions for.. I have lower back pain caused by a recently diagnosed scoliosis. ?
- Upper back pain when I take break from bikram yoga?
- My wife is almost 31 weeks pregnant and has been having alot of cramping, back pain and even throwing up?
- Excessive masturbation causes upper middle back pain – why is that? And is it normal?
- I have constant back pain and need suggestions on bra brands that are the most comfortable .?
- Is lower back pain a concern at a young age?
- I am 17w pregnant and I keep experiencing a sharp left chest pain and sharp upper back pain on the left side..?
- is it possible for lower back pain to cause neck pain and then lead to a migraine?
- Can I get a military waiver for minor back pain?